Signing day for fall athletes

Camren Offerman

Camren Offerman
“I’m really excited to be apart of the Oklahoma Christian basketball team, and get to work with all the coaches” said senior varsity basketball player Kendra Levings.

Leah Franklin
Sydney Parker was another committee in signing day, and she knew exactly where she wanted to be. “I visited the Ouachita Baptist University and I fell in love with the campus, the environment, and all the kids. I knew from the first moment I stepped on that I wanted to go here.”

Livia Monge
“The academic side of the Oklahoma Wesleyan University really convinced me to choose to go there.” said varsity wrestler Ty Lutze.

Camren Offerman
Senior and varsity golf player Shayne Patel had his mind set on Drake University. “The coaches are really nice, and I’m from that area around Drake University, so it will be cool to go back.”.

Leah Franklin
“I’m swimming at Florida Gulf Coast University because I love the team, the coaches, and the overall atmosphere of the school.” said senior Kellie Fischer after committing to Florida Gulf Coast University.

Livia Monge
Two people in all committed to Ouachita Baptist University, and varsity wrestler Connor Simpson was one of them. “I chose to go to college at Ouachita Baptist University because it fit best with the major I wanted, and they have a great wrestling program.”.

Camren Offerman
“I chose to sign with the Colorado School of Mines because I want to be an engineer, and it’s one of the best engineering schools in America.” said senior and engineer hopeful Kendall Murphy.

Livia Monge
Track athlete Terri Misialek decided to follow her family roots with her committment. “A bunch of family members attended southwestern oklahoma state university, their track program is one of the best, and I know many of the runners there now.”.

Leah Franklin
Star swimmer Katie Callahan committed to the Kansas Jayhawks. “I’m attending the university of kansas. I chose it because it was a great fit, I love the coaches, and it’s a great academic institution.”.

Signing day for fall athletes