21-day fix diet program

This quote expresses that results will form from hard work.

Since the New Year has arrived, many have considered new diet and exercise plans to lose weight and be in shape for the spring and summer time. I have tried the “21-day fix” and it is a successful program as long as the steps are followed correctly. This sets up healthy dieting and a 30-minute exercise per day for three weeks. This is a diet that can be continued for use because the workouts are full of fun technique and the meals can be customized.

I highly recommend this program because it can be fun and a good habit to accomplish. The only con is the ease of bouncing back to my old eating habits and gaining the weight back after completing the program. The cost of the program is fairly inexpensive; typically it will cost around $30.

Diet and exercise is obviously boring due to discipline of what is consumed, however, the diet does not have to be extreme. The diet on this particular meal plan includes nutrients that the body needs in order to activate weight loss.

Autumn Calabrese, the creator of the program, received certifications from the National Academy Of Sports Medicine and the American Fitness Professionals & Associates. Her program is rated a 4.5 out of 5 on the beach body website.

The daily meals include: 1 cup of vegetables, 1 cup of fruits, ¾ cups of protein, ½ cup of carbs, ¼ cup fats/cheese, 2 tablespoon of seeds/dressing and one teaspoon of nut butter/oils. This diet is not terrible when it comes to taste; for example, I made a delicious meal using fajita strips with lettuce, dressing and an apple. The meals made from this diet can help make healthier decisions with food for the future.

The package also comes with seven workout videos that will be repeated for three weeks. These videos are hardcore but truly build muscle. The only equipment needed for these videos are weights, water, mats and towels if needed.

Monday’s video starts out at total body cardio fix; which is the most difficult because it works the entire body. Then Tuesday and Wednesday focus on the upper and lower body fixes. These are breathtaking but work well. Pilates is next and its focus is on resting the body and stretching. Friday and Saturday are called “Cardio Fix and Dirty 30,” which is similar to day one, but make sure to keep the blood pumping. Finally, Sunday is yoga, which is a reliever and soothes the muscles.

This is a wonderful diet and exercise program that tested my strength and easily helped me lose weight. I lost ten pounds, which was awesome, and I plan on undergoing the “21-day fix” again because the Christmas feast was a little too much for me.

• 21-day fix diet program

Unjust reckoning of Dunkirk’s best picture nomination

• 21-day fix diet program

Memorial

Isle Of Dogs

• 21-day fix diet program

North

“Love, Simon” is stunningly revolutionary

Justin Timberlake, the “Man of the Woods”

• 21-day fix diet program

Reviews

“Just-in” time for a revolutionary album

• 21-day fix diet program

Reviews

Lost in Japan but found in my heart

• 21-day fix diet program

Memorial

MGMT: Little Dark Age revives duo

• 21-day fix diet program

Let’s hope this new album does not “Ruin Your Life”

• 21-day fix diet program

Lost in Space: The Robinsons Return

• 21-day fix diet program

Somewhere in Northern Italy…

21-day fix diet program