Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Showbiz Cinemas located 3301 Market Street in Edmond, on the corner of I-35 and Covell Road.

Brynly Brown, North Staff Writer

Pulling into a crowded parking lot, families walking up with anticipation, the new massive building is breathtaking. Showbiz Cinemas is a pristine new theater located at 3301 Market Street in Edmond, on the corner of I-35 and Covell Road. Unlike other theaters that only offer concessions and movie screens, Showbiz is a 65,000 square foot theater that offers ten movie theaters, fourteen bowling lanes, over forty arcade games, ice cream, coffee bar and more!

This new theater opened on Tuesday, Dec.18, 2018 with a red carpet event with special guests, Chuck and Gena Norris. Each movie theater has a seventy five foot wall to wall movie screen with electric recliners in each theater.  

Tickets are available to purchase on showbizcinemas.com or at the theater ticket window. Ticket prices are comparable to other surrounding other theater movie ticket prices. Ticket prices are $7 for children, $10 for adults, and $12 for the spacious SDX theater. Every Tuesday, tickets are discounted to $5. Police and firefighters, military, senior citizens and college students get a discount.  Showbiz offers a Star Reward program for customers to gain points when money is spent on tickets, and those points can be used for concessions or free theater tickets.

Showbiz has many options of food available to satisfy hunger needs. At the concession, there is a variety of food choices such as popcorn, pizza, burgers, pretzels and mini corn dogs.

Madi Hooker, a sophmore at Edmond Memorial eagrly anticipates every shift she works at the concession at Showbiz because there are many great customers and food options. “Our popcorn is the most popular food item we sell and it’s delicious.” Hooker said.

Bowling is also an option for an experience when visiting Showbiz. There are many luxuries when bowling include a bowling alley with a cafe that serves beverage and drinks options. Bowling prices range from $14.99 to $24.99 per hour per lane. Shoe rental is $3.29 to $4.29.

Showbiz provides family entertainment but it is also a work organization for many high school students. Parker Clemons, a junior at Edmond North just recently got a job as a ticket usher at Showbiz,“It is one of the cleanest theaters you’ll ever go to and the workers are always nice,” Clemons said. With all of the features that Showbiz offers compared to it´s competitors, consumers can decide which entertainment center best fits their movie watching needs.

http://www.showbizcinemas.com

www.news.ok/article/5616693/chuck-norris-to-attend-showbiz-cinemas-opening

https://bigscreen.com

Any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected]

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Project Period helps women in need

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Therapy dogs helping the Bulldogs

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Pitch fast dream harder

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Bouncing into homecoming

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Record number of musicians make CODA honors

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

OCDA all-state choirs take on Yukon

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Huskies Head to the Ivys

• Feature

From Greece to America

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

North Pom is the sweetest in the state

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

The growing importance of #thinkbeforeyoupost

Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz