Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Showbiz Cinemas is located at 3301 Market Street in Edmond, on the corner of I-35 and Covell Road.

Brynly Brown, North Staff Writer

Pulling into a crowded parking lot, families walking up with anticipation, the new massive building is breathtaking. Showbiz Cinemas is a pristine new theater located at 3301 Market Street in Edmond, on the corner of I-35 and Covell Road. Unlike other theaters that only offer concessions and movie screens, Showbiz is a 65,000 square foot theater that offers ten movie theaters, fourteen bowling lanes, over forty arcade games, ice cream, coffee bar and more! This new theater opened on Tuesday, Dec.18, 2018 with a red carpet event with special guests, Chuck and Gena Norris. Each movie theater has a seventy five foot wall to wall movie screen with electric recliners in each theater.  

Tickets are available to purchase on showbizcinemas.com or at the theater ticket window. Ticket prices are comparable to other surrounding other theater movie ticket prices. Ticket prices are $7 for children, $10 for adults, and $12 for the spacious SDX theater. Every Tuesday, tickets are discounted to $5. Police and firefighters, military, senior citizens and college students get discounted.  Showbiz offers a Star Reward program for customers to gain points when money is spent on tickets, and those points can be used for concessions or free theater tickets.

Showbiz has many options of food available to satisfy hunger needs. At the concession, there is a variety of food choices such as popcorn, pizza, burgers, pretzels and mini corn dogs.

Madi Hooker, a concession employee at Showbiz, “Our popcorn is the most popular food item we sell and it’s delicious.”

Bowling is also an option for an experience when visiting Showbiz. There are many luxuries when bowling include a bowling alley with a cafe that serves beverage and drinks options. Bowling prices range from $14.99 to $24.99 per hour per lane. Shoe rental is $3.29 to $4.29.

Showbiz provides family entertainment but it is also a work organization for many high school students. Parker Clemons, ticket usher at Showbiz,“It is one of the cleanest theaters you’ll ever go to and the workers are always nice,” Clemons said. With all of the features that Showbiz offers compared to it´s competitors, consumers can decide which entertainment center best fits their movie watching needs.

Any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].

Brynly Brown, North Staff Writer

Wassup?? My name is Brynly Brown. This is my first year in Newspaper and I am so excited to be here! I play club volleyball! I love sports, movies, clubs,...

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Logan’s musical journey

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Kevin Stitt making moves to improve prison conditions.

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Health issues impacting teens

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

The impact holding a job has on high schoolers

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Beyond the classroom walls: my life as a State Capitol page

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Hannah Flores takes on archery

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

A vacay to be away

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Unsung heroes below the stage floor

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

The dedicated Academic Team

• Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz

Golf girls swing into the new season

Spectacular Showtimes at Showbiz